Jichibu-si, Saitamahyeon, Japan(http://www.city.chichibu.lg.jp/)
- Population : 65,360 (26,366 households)
- Area : 577.69km2
sisterhood relationship agreement : 1983. 2. 16 (location : Jichibu-si),1983. 7. 6 (location : Gangneung)
- Symbols : Bird - Blue flycatcher, Flower - pink, Tree -Maple tree
- Address : Located at altitude of 240m in the mid mountain area 175km away from Tokyo
- Climate : Average temperature12.6°C, Annual precipitation 1,420mm
- Characteristics : It is famous for folk festivals such as Chichibu night festival(winter festival), Chichibu river festival(summer festival), and there are various tourist sites such as Urasan dam, Music Park, museum, the Stone buddha of Konghoji temple and famous for the resort tourist city near Tokyo.